The Society of Heraldic Art
Valery Yegerov SHA+ click image(s) to enlarge.
St Andrew Principal Herald at the Russian College of Arms, heraldic designer and artist. This version of the Greater Arms of the Russian Empire and its proper blazon was approved by His Imperial Majesty the Lord Emperor and Autocrat of All Russias, Alexander the Third Alexandrovich, on the 24th of July 1882.
This was the first time in history that the translation of this blazon from Russian into English was done in 1991 by Commander Valery Yegorov, St Andrew Principal Herald Master of the Collegium Heraldicum Russiae. The translation was published in a Russian heraldic magazine Gerboved, number One, 1992, on pages 77-82. © V.Yegorov, 1992.
PO Box 2677